Penrhos Coastal Park
Welcome to Penrhos Coastal Park.
- Access to the 200 acre park, situated on the outskirts of Holyhead is free!
- Penrhos Park is owned by Land and Lakes. It has been open for public use and enjoyment for over 30 years and is a very popular place for visits from locals and tourists alike.
- The park, an area of outstanding natural beauty forms part of the Anglesey Coastal Path Network and the National Cycle Track Routes 5 & 8.
13 must do things when you visit!
- Explore the beach.
- Cycle along on the National Cyle Network through the park.
- Enjoy woodland walks.
- Bring the family to one of the picnic areas.
- Go bird watching.
- Walk the dog.
- Go jogging.
- Dicover hidden follies in the woods.
- See the flower meadows (seasonal).
- Visit the bluebell woods (seasonal).
- Take some wildlife pictures.
- Come for an educational visit with your school.
- Take part in voluntering activities at the park.
Penrhos Coastal Park is open for all to enjoy, please help to keep it safe and tidy by putting litter in the bins and cleaning up after your dog.