Our small and friendly team specialises in practical countryside management throughout North Wales. Our staff are qualified to LANTRA and NPTC standards and we work to best industry practices, using locally sourced/FSC approved products wherever possible.
We are based in Tal y Bont near Bangor, North Wales; situated in between the coast of the Menai straights and the mountains of Snowdonia. We work throughout North West Wales from the Llyn peninsular to Rhyl, from Anglesey to Dollgellau.
Our clients include the Woodland trust, Gwynedd, Conwy and Anglesey county councils, North Wales Wildlife Trust, The National Trust and the Countryside Council for Wales. We do work for local businesses, charities, estates, schools and individuals.
We often work within Snowdonia National Park, the Anglesey and Llyn peninsular Areas of Natural Outstanding Beauty, and on designated land: Special areas of conservation (SACs), sites of special scientific interest (SSSI's) and Local nature reserves (LNR's). So we are experienced in working in a way that is sensitive to the conservation values and landscape qualities of a site.
We are registered with Construction line and Working well together, and are currently finalising our CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety) registration.
The company is covered by £5 million public liability insurance.
We have been involved in community initiatives:
- Allotment creation in Maesgeirchen.
- Tree planting with schools.
- Schools wildlife area and vegetable garden.
- Anglesey FEI woodland festivals.
- We are involved with Plant! The Welsh Assembly Government scheme to plant a tree for every child born or adopted in Wales.
We have received the following Achievements/Awards:
- RSPB lapwing award.
- Y Goriad award - equal opportunities.
- RSPB Agri-Environment Award: www.rspb.org.uk/news/details.asp?id=tcm:9-208533.